Stairs are an antiquated technology on Asgard.
is pingulock a thing
this phone call, it’s… it’s my noot noot. that’s what people do, don’t they? leave a noot noot
Benedict means ”blessed.” My parents liked the sound of the name and felt slightly blessed because they’d been trying for a child for a very long time.
This scene/comment makes me laugh…every single time.
Loki, fresh outta prison and still not giving a single solitary fuck.
I only want to wear underwear and a crown all day
I recently reached 10,000 followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
EDIT: If this post reaches 10,000 notes, I’ll add a few little things to the giveaway …. :D
EDIT: Done!! And as there are so many notes there’s going to be four winners now! … So here we go:
- Parade’s End DVD
- Third Star DVD
How Frozen really ended
aka why I shouldn’t stay up late and should go to bed
We’re up all night to get Loki!
I am leaving this website
#all the single Lokis
"Leave the saving of the world to the men?
I don’t think so…”